Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Goodbye...

So in 2 days, I will be on my way. If I did not get a chance to say goodbye to you in person, this is it. Thank you to everyone who believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. All your support has really helped over the past 9 months. My life has already been changed and I know that in a few short hours it will change even more.

Things I WON'T Miss
-My phone
-Roncalli
-Lassie barking at Ginger
-Drama
-Bipolar Indiana Weather
-Fast Food
-Mosquitos
-All of the AP work I have been slaving over (hahaha)

Things I WILL Miss
-My best friends (I LOVE YOU GUYS)
-The family unit (You know, you guys are kind of really important and I love you even more than my friends)
-Roncalli
-Lassie barking at Ginger
-The Piano (How will I ever survive?)
-The Flute (NOOOO, STEFANO! I CAN'T LEAVE YOU)
-St. Martins
-Watching "Tangled" All the Time

Again, thank you to all who have supported me. I'll miss all of you.

Whatever it is, you and the Holy Spirit can handle it....

3 comments:

  1. Mi corazon es para ti! <> ;D

    I left you a voicemail on your broke-did phone this morning... I said, HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!!!! I love love love love love love love love love love love love you!!!!!!!!! <3

    PS Did you get my present this morning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heys! When I do my little thingymabobbers, the words get erased! (That's what those random things next to the Spanish are from!)

    It said: Did I get that right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I am following you TWICE! ;D

    ReplyDelete