Thursday, June 2, 2011

So you're doing what?

So I have gotten the question: "What are you doing in Spain." Well, here's your answer.
I will be living with a host family and taking classes. My host family is kind of like my family here at home. My host dad, Carlos, is a nurse, just like my mom. My host mom, Rita, is the auxilary administrator at the local hospital in Ciudad Real. I have two host siblings: Carlos (16) and Andrea (14). I will be going to school during the week. Hey, it's an honors program; you have to show your knowledge. On a few weekends, I will be taking excursions to places like Granada, Cordoba, Toledo,el Almagro, and Madrid. On my free weekends, I will spend time with my host family at their weekend house located 20km outside of Ciudad Real. I am so excited to go! The best part is that I leave on my birthday! Feliz Cumpleaños a mi :)

1 comment:

  1. Take some pics of Carlos (your brother) for me!! I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out the other day! I'm going to check this blog every day and comment on it so we can stay in touch! Eres mi mejora amiga!! Te quiero tanto!!

    ReplyDelete