Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So this Helados Moran....Yeah, they do put something in that ice cream. I think I am addicted. Anyway, we actually started doing work in our classes today. And unfortunately, we are doing a week over the preterite versus the imperfect. It is an understatement to say that I am only a little tired of pret. vs. imp. after spending practically a whole school year on it. And we are doing the same thing with SER versus ESTAR. I mean, how hard can it be to distinguish Condition, Emotion, Location, and Position from something permenant? I don´t know either. Anyway, it´s off to the Plaza Mayor :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jamz! I just got back from my vacation and I was thinking about you because I saw a car dealership that was called "Rusty Wallace"... ;D My dad told me it was named after a race car driver, but I thought more about Wallace Wells... :) I miss you dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! im following u now, so make a new posttttt!!! and check out my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... so I just found out that the Spanish at the top reads, like, the same as the sentences before that... wow.... I feel smart... ;D

    ReplyDelete